Friday, May 21, 2010

Kindness Comes in Many Ways

I have received kindness from family and friends on many occasions over my life. Rarely, if ever though, have I received corporate kindness.

I got an email recently though which showed that corporations could be kind, and help others to be kind. The email was from Daily Good, an organisation which is responsible for send messages of good and hope to subscribers.

The organisation in the story has begun running their cafe on a 'pay what you want to pay' basis, and they are relying on donations from the diners to keep running. I hope this system proves to be a good, working thing, and so spread further.

Read the article and tell me and the other readers what you think about it all.

Personally, I feel I would be inclined to pay at least the going rate, and more if I could afford to. Most of us have plenty for ourselves, and can afford to give to others who are less financially well off.

No comments:

Post a Comment